We develop our work with small classes, so we can give personal attention and adjust the level of technical evolution.
- 1 hour class. Is designed to prepare the student in the breathing techniques, organic purification techniques, body techniques (balance, strength and flexibility) and relaxation techniques. Confers increased quality of life, management of stress, wellness and vitality from the first session.
- SwáSthya - 60 to 90 minutes class. Promotes strengthening of the biological structure with an immediate and substantial increase in vitality. Besides the great effects on the body, promotes mental and emotional stability that increases the performance of the practitioner in all areas of life.
- 30 minutes session focusing on techniques of concentration and meditation. Meditation is an integral part of the collection of the techniques DeRose Method, aims to stabilize brain waves resulting in the development of intuition.
- Given by the school Head teacher, expanding on the theoretical, philosophical and cultural concepts of the DeRose Method. These classes improve performance in the practice of the method and in life: they provide the foundations and understanding of the principles and results of the techniques.
- This practice is an outstanding event to get together and execute collectively techniques such as breathing, concentration, vocalization and visualisation. In the end all enjoy great food and each others' company. This event often includes a ceremony of progression of degree to move practitioners in the successive stages of advancement in the practice.
- We debate and go deeper into the several aspects that provide the foundations to the DeRose Method. To know more of our background, history and points of view as a philosophy can be instrumental in helping to understand the practice and enjoy it more.
- Develops your all encompassing skills of fluidity and improvisation, through the intuitive management of vital space, exploring one of the main characteristics of the DeRose Method, the choreographic sequences.
- The Gourmet tour is the provisional presentation of one of our typical cultural activities. Its aim is sharing the pleasure of a non meat meal, savouring some of the best options. The cycle of video sessions presents well-known movies that illustrate aspects of the DeRose Method culture, which are debated at the end of the show.
Courses and Workshops
Taught by guest lecturers, they provide the improvement in technical, philosophical and cultural aspects of the method, contributing to the practitioner's personal development and improving the quality of performance in all areas of life.